The tutorial will cover what we outlined in the tutorial proposal we made for ISC’20. Our proposal got accepted but since ISC’20 has been transformed into an online conference without tutorials, the tutorial has been postponed until ISC’21. We did not want to let this opportunity go to waste however…
If you are interested in learning more about the basics of EasyBuild, and if you are not afraid to make your hands dirty by following with the hands-on exercises, please join us!
- installing and configuring EasyBuild
- basic usage of the
ebcommand & troubleshooting
- hierarchical module naming schemes
- adding support for additional software by writing easyconfig files
- how EasyBuild is leveraged at the Jülich Supercomputing Centre and at Compute Canada
- contributing to EasyBuild
- high-level comparison with other tools
- how to get help
We plan to record the full session and make it available through the EasyBuild YouTube channel.
Attending the online tutorial is free, but registration is required for practical purposes.
Please register via https://webappsx.ugent.be/eventManager/events/ebtutorial
Additional information on how to actively participate to the tutorial will be provided to registered attendees.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com