If you have a question relating to E-CAM’s software development activities please complete the form below. Questions might include:
- Users seeking general programming advice and guidelines
- Users looking for a consistent building and testing environment for their applications
- Users wishing to add functionality to the E-CAM Software Repositories
- interfacing libraries for intercommunication between various software packages,
- an optimised I/O subsystem for efficient I/O on HPC systems,
- algorithm implementations and interfaces for user-specified common cases, or additional language binding for interfaces.
If you are interested in our research areas and/or similar topics then please use to contact form to get in touch.