E-CAM has built up a collection of (hopefully) useful information to help our community, other Centres of Excellence, and interested groups, transition to online training. The information originates from community-contributed sources and by directly sharing our experience in capturing and broadcasting E-CAM training events. Guides to help with online training are being rapidly created as the CoVid-19 crises evolves, and we try to keep the information here moderated to avoid overwhelming people.
- Teaching Online at Short Notice
- Tips for Teaching Online from The Carpentries Community
- More Community-Contributed Tips for Teaching Online
- Capturing and broadcasting training events
- Finding freely usable images
- Tips for safer Zoom meetings
If you know of something that could be of value in this list, please email E-CAM Software Manager Alan O’Cais at firstname.lastname@example.org.