Goals of the Workshop:
The central goal of the 1st E-CAM Extreme-Scale State-of-the-art Workshop is to provide a forum for fellow E-CAM application end users and developers to:
- Identify emerging extreme-scale computing requirements across the centre, including from both academia and industry partners
- Increase the centre’s awareness of current and emerging HPC hardware and software technologies on the road to exascale computing
- Increase the centre’s awareness of PRACE services (Advanced Training, software enablement, and industry interactions)
- Interface with other members of the European HPC community
- Identify themes of future interest for the centre on the road to exascale computing
If you wish to apply for this workshop please do so through the CECAM website here.